1. INTRODUCTION AND GENERAL TERMS
In order to provide you with the full range of TIMOTCG services, we are sometimes required to collect information about you.
- what information TPL may collect about you;
- how TPL will use information we collect about you;
- whether TPL will disclose your details to anyone else;
- when TPL may use your details to contact you;
- your choices regarding the personal information you have provided to us;
Our site and app may contain hyperlinks to websites owned and operated by third parties. These third party websites have their own privacy policies, including cookies, and you should review those independently. They will govern the use of personal information which you submit or which is collected by cookies whilst visiting these websites. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third party websites and your use of such websites is at your own risk.
2. WHAT INFORMATION WILL TPL COLLECT ABOUT ME?
When you sign up to participate in or receive a subscription service from TPL or TIMOTCG we may ask for personal information about you. This can consist of information such as your name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone or mobile number.
By entering your details in the fields requested, you enable TPL and its service providers to provide you with the services you select.
3. HOW WILL TPL USE THE INFORMATION THEY COLLECT ABOUT ME?
TPL will use your personal information for a number of purposes including the following:
- for service administration purposes, which means that TPL may contact you for reasons related to the service you have signed up for, as set out in section 5: When will TPL contact me? below (e.g. To notify you that a particular service has been suspended for maintenance);
- to notify you of changes to our service;
- to manage our competitions and contact the winners;
- to meet product orders or requests for services or information; to process payments; and to keep our records up to date;
- Where TPL proposes using your personal information for any other uses we will ensure that we notify you first. You will also be given the opportunity to withhold or withdraw your consent for uses other than as listed above.
4. WILL TPL SHARE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH ANYONE ELSE?
Generally, we will only use your information within TPL. We will only disclose your data to third party data processors with your consent or where we need to do so in order to provide a service, such as to Apple in order to validate your purchase.
5. WHEN WILL TPL CONTACT ME?
TPL may rarely contact you:
- in relation to the functioning of any service you have signed up for in order to ensure that TPL can deliver the services to you;
- to invite you to participate in surveys about TIMOTCG (participation is always voluntary);
- to carry out obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and TPL
6. WILL I BE CONTACTED FOR MARKETING PURPOSES?
TPL won’t contact you for marketing purposes, or promote new services to you, unless you agree to be contacted for these purposes via a separate agreement.
7. HOW LONG WILL TPL KEEP MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant service, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract/subscription you hold with TPL and in accordance with data protection laws.
8. CAN I FIND OUT WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION TPL HOLDS ABOUT ME?
Under the Data Protection Act you have the right to request a copy of the personal information TPL holds about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected. (We may charge for information requests and will require you to prove your identity with 2 pieces of approved photographic identification). We will use reasonable efforts to supply, correct or delete personal information about you on our files if requested.