Tips for ExistenceA new podcast coming soon from The Cosmic Shambles Network
Starts Wednesday 24th February
then weekly on Wednesdays
After 12 years of making the multi award-winning series The Infinite Monkey Cage with Professor Brian Cox, Robin Ince is finally having to face the fact that the Universe might have no purpose. Now that all this science has made everything meaningless, he has to go to all the bother of making meaning himself. Tips For Existence is a series of conversations with astronauts, physicists and atheist bible scholars (amongst others) about finding purpose in a purposeless universe. It is a hat from which to pull many an existential question and is sure to spark further explorations into our collective curiosity.
Robin will be joined by some of the greatest names in science and art including
• Physicist and best selling science author Professor Brian Greene
• Musician, comedian and composer Tim Minchin
• Author Neil Gaiman
• Astronaut and Engineer Nicole Stott
• Producer, author and co-creator of Cosmos with Carl Sagan, Ann Druyan
• Atheist Bible Scholar Professor Francesca Stavrakopoulou
• Neuroscientist Professor Anil Seth
• Geologist and 2020 RI Christmas Lecturer Professor Chris Jackson
And more to be announced soon!
The only way to listen to this series is to subscribe to our Patreon.
Subscriptions start from as little as £5 a month with discounts for annual memberships and include lots of other exclusive content.
The Cosmic Shambles Network relies on your support on pledges via Patreon so we can continue to provide great, new, exciting content.