Series One AnthologyTips for Existence
Tips for Existence is a new podcast series exclusive to Patreon supporters of The Cosmic Shambles Network. Each episode is around one hour long and we’ve just finished the first series so we thought we’d put out an anthology sampler, free for all, like we did with An Uncanny Hour.
Our guests in series one were:
* Cosmologist and author Professor Brian Greene
* Artist, astronaut and Earthling Nicole Stott
* Composer, musician, actor and comedian Tim Minchin
* Biblical Scholar Professor Francesca Stavrakopoulou
* Physicist and author Professor Carlo Rovelli
* Space Archaeologist Professor Sarah Parcak
This anthology sampler also includes a preview of our first guest of series two, Neil Gaiman. Other guests coming up include Chris Jackson, Ann Druyan, Anil Seth, Katy Brand and more.
The only way to listen to the full series is to subscribe to our Patreon.
Subscriptions start from as little as £5 a month with discounts for annual memberships.
The Cosmic Shambles Network relies on your support on pledges via Patreon so we can continue to provide great, new, exciting content without the need for third party ads.